Wednesday, February 23, 2011

any ideas? like no maybe


4 comments:

  1. I think the very first iteration is the most successful; the negative space works nicely and it's a memorable mark. Just curious, did you try making the bottom curve of the P even with the A and the Z?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the last one is the one that caught my eye the most. it seems the most dynamic and engaging but, at the same time, i worry that there is tooo much going on (black out letters, negative space letters, and arrow) i think there is a really cool solution with just a few minor tweaks in this one. maybe just extending the arow out a bit more would help the awkward closeness of its tip at the p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with North. The bottom one seems to be the most eye-catching. Besides moving the arrow further out, try extending the curve of the P out as well. It seems a bit unbalanced with the Z. Overall, I think this is a much more solid direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I see this one, I don't think you need the counter form in the A. I think the bottom one works well. The top one works well too (but up is maybe not as conceptually dead on as going forward...)

    ReplyDelete