So this may be redundant and/or unnecessary, but here are final versions, including a second type option, which I don't think I like as much as the first, but I'd like some feedback as I've just been looking at them quite a bit and am a bit numbed.
I'm thinking that the most successful logo is number two. The letters are flat and stable. The new font you've chosen looks too much like the logo having the same decorative characteristics. Plus that G looks weird to me.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking that the most successful logo is number two. The letters are flat and stable. The new font you've chosen looks too much like the logo having the same decorative characteristics. Plus that G looks weird to me.
ReplyDeleteYea... id have to stay stick with number two. The weight and height of the font work much better with the fork de lis.
ReplyDeletenumber 2. i think the text is a nice contrast to the shapes logo so they pair a little better together.
ReplyDelete