I can't help but want the 3 to match the 2 in weight. I really like the idea of the others possibly decreasing in weight as you go out, like you did there. It looks nice!
I can't decide if the type is perfect or not. It feels a little "techy" to me, but maybe that's good.
also, now that I look at it more, I want the "u" loop next to the two and above the three to come down closer to the both of them. That empty space is a little awkward.
This looks awesome! I think you nailed it. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily!
ReplyDeleteI can't help but want the 3 to match the 2 in weight. I really like the idea of the others possibly decreasing in weight as you go out, like you did there. It looks nice!
ReplyDeleteI can't decide if the type is perfect or not. It feels a little "techy" to me, but maybe that's good.
also, now that I look at it more, I want the "u" loop next to the two and above the three to come down closer to the both of them. That empty space is a little awkward.
ReplyDelete