totally #2 for me
I like the first one. It feels very polished and finished. The fancy fork looks great. I have a collection of silverware and have a couple forks that have the flared tines like your logo.
The middle one. The first one looks a little too 'blocky'. I like the negative space.
I like the second one. The negative space just add a little something, and its working.
middle!
#1 or #2. Both are great!
Thanks for all of the feedback! Much appreciated.
totally #2 for me
ReplyDeleteI like the first one. It feels very polished and finished. The fancy fork looks great. I have a collection of silverware and have a couple forks that have the flared tines like your logo.
ReplyDeleteThe middle one. The first one looks a little too 'blocky'. I like the negative space.
ReplyDeleteI like the second one. The negative space just add a little something, and its working.
ReplyDeletemiddle!
ReplyDelete#1 or #2. Both are great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of the feedback! Much appreciated.
ReplyDelete