So here's just a bit of what I've been working on...still doing a lot of visual research, but moving into sketching. I'll post more over the weekend to have more substance for feedback.
I think the cake slice with gateau in script for the filling layer is inspired. I think it speaks to what is special in their cakes. Although it says cake and shows cake, I think that is ok.
the G/overhead shot of cake could maybe work. It needs to be tighter for me to be sure.
still like the frenchy engraving inspired type.
ReplyDeleteI think the cake slice with gateau in script for the filling layer is inspired. I think it speaks to what is special in their cakes. Although it says cake and shows cake, I think that is ok.
the G/overhead shot of cake could maybe work. It needs to be tighter for me to be sure.