Sunday, February 27, 2011

finished?



Just wondering if there are any finishing touch suggestions...
thanks!!

5 comments:

  1. club seems really big. i see dog, club then training. maybe scaling it down and bringing it within training could help overall. something like this i think. other than that i love this!
    example

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you can tweak the D in Dog so that the tennis ball is dead center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both previous comments; I think it will still work really beautifully in conjunction with your little dog character, should you choose to incorporate him (and maybe some friends!) on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe its just me and how long i have been staring at this but I can honestly not tell which way it needs to be tweaked to make the ball more centered. By making the D wider... or smaller??

    ReplyDelete
  5. D wider and the whole word a bit smaller to center the tennis ball, I think.

    ReplyDelete