During our peer review Andreas suggested putting a baby rattle in the rocker hand, which I though was a clever idea. I'd like to push the back to back Rs with the N inside.
I am curious how you would execute the baby hand? it could make or break it, ya know? is there a way that it could look like a hand print from the hospital? Other than that, I just think the type ones are really nice (top right, bottom right) and would be flexible enough that they wouldn't limit your website design process. COuld bottom right one use gothic type instead of san serif?
I am curious how you would execute the baby hand?
ReplyDeleteit could make or break it, ya know? is there a way that it could look like a hand print from the hospital? Other than that, I just think the type ones are really nice (top right, bottom right) and would be flexible enough that they wouldn't limit your website design process. COuld bottom right one use gothic type instead of san serif?