Wednesday, February 23, 2011

more forking forks...(excuse my french)

I think that I prefer #3 or maybe #5; I like the fancy tines as they do seem to mimic the rest of the logo well, however, please let me know if you think the readability of the fork is being compromised. The white bits on the other iterations are perhaps a bit much, but I thought it was worth a shot. Feedback welcome, as always, and more w/type samples coming soon...

4 comments:

  1. i think i prefer number 4 the most (minus the white oval). the rounded edges of the fork get me thinking it looks to much like a flower. the simple cut heart holes at the stem ends is enough to make it look really nice and break up the pattern of up and down just enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the flowery-ness; what say the rest of you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 is my fav. I'm digging the outward curves on the fork now in addition to the added negative space. Much more ornate and unique. Plus it's the easiest to see from afar. Curious to see what direction you take the type treatment.

    ReplyDelete