Thursday, February 24, 2011

IDEAS?

4 comments:

  1. Those are looking nice! I sort of want the bottom to be a little thicker, to match the widths of the other parts of the z. (maybe that would be too grounded, I don't know...) Also, what if the triangle in the A had a thin arrow "line" beneath it...maybe too much, or goofy because it would be too thin, but it might get that arrow in that one to give it a little bit of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oops, commented on those previous ones but didn't see that you had newer ones posted. Glad you added the center of the A in, I think it looks more complete now. The arrow looks a lot less claustrophobic too. That P is still kinda buggin me though. Extend that curve maybe? Much better though man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the P. I like the one with the arrow though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really excited about these. I want to drive this car now! I think the one with the arrow is close. I'd look at a thicker arrow (vertical thickness) and maybe shortening it so it doesn't stick out so far to the right.

    ReplyDelete