So I've begun to alter the traditional french woodtype lettering, but once I finished I realized it might be a little too tattoo-ish. Let me know what you think; more iterations to come...
Nah. If you added a stupid looking skull or panther and a sparkling heart then you would be well on your way Ed Hardyville. I like this though. I don't think its too tatoo-ish really. Now that I see this version with the type treatment I don't really miss the negative space you had on some of the other ones. I think the type really fits nicely. Very cool.
Nah. If you added a stupid looking skull or panther and a sparkling heart then you would be well on your way Ed Hardyville. I like this though. I don't think its too tatoo-ish really. Now that I see this version with the type treatment I don't really miss the negative space you had on some of the other ones. I think the type really fits nicely. Very cool.
ReplyDelete